Tuesday 5 May 2009

Artist's image

As my next project I have to describe the pictures of some music band. I chose single artist Akon and I want to describe his CD covers. On his cover you can see his naked chest; you can see that he attending on gym, because he has lot of muscles which you can easily see. He looks like he is praying, he is looking down and he has two hands put together so I think that he is praying. The background behind him is red with some orange things.

The letters on this CD cover shows his name, and also there is another word ‘Trouble’ and that is the name of the album. I think that this CD cover with these words means that he really have some troubles and he needs to pray to come out of this trouble ion one piece. Words are very important in media because they show feelings of an artist.

This CD cover connects with music which he making, because his music is very calm and in Hip-hop style. On this CD cover he looks like gangster who has to pray because another gangster wants to kill him.

No comments: