Monday 10 November 2008

Media studies project 2 CD cover




This CD cover is made from picture of me and some stuff which I found on web sites. This cover is made in hip-hop or rap style.
I add some hip-hop stuff like a little boy who wear wide and long trouisers and hold a paintspray. Also I add some graffiti which connect with hip-hop style.

I used the same tools as in the Jimmy Hendrix CD cover. I used 'magnetic lasso tool' to cut out my person from the picture and then I paste it onto CD cover with a picture of brick wall. Then I paste some grafitti style onto CD cover and smuge them using 'Smuge tool'. Also I paste two guys and smuge them too.

1 comment:

City College Norwich Media said...

Hi Seb,

A good CD cover that displays developing Photoshop skills. Could you tell me why it looks like a Hip Hop CD cover. What elements of the HIP HOP genre have you used in your CD cover and why?